Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello again!

I have been SO busy lately with school that I have not had the time to post at all. (Except for the last post about "Love at First Sight". Sorry about that) Also, because of school, I have not had much of a chance to read much.

However, I did just recently finish Cinder by Marissa Meyer, which was awesome and you should all go check it out, along with the rest of the Lunar Chronicles.

I have started a sort of "personal essay" type blog here, where I will probably be writing in-depth discussions about different things. So far, there are a few movie reviews for a class I am taking, and the most recent post-an analysis of the INTJ personality, which is my result from the Myers-Briggs test. Soon, I expect to have a post about POTC: On Stranger Tides and also my view on dating (because of another school assignment).

I really hope I can post here more, but for now with school, I will probably be absent still.
But please don't hesitate to comment on things; I love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Late comment, but happy to see posts on your blog! Hope everything is going well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete