Sunday, February 17, 2013

Shine On Award (From Solace)

shineonaward

Rules:
1. Link back to the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the badge on your blog. It's pretty. Do it.
3. Answer the questions posed to you. Regardless of how out-of-left-field they may be.
4. Nominate five bloggers who shine a light in your day and be sure to notify them.
5. Issue some questions you'd like them to answer.


Okay...here we go!

1. Thank you, Solace Utara for giving me this award!

2. The award is up there ^ :D

3. Now for the questions...


1.) Who's your role model?

Hmmm...well, Jesus, of course...but if you were asking about a person here today in physical form, I'd have to say my mom. ♥

2.) Why do you blog?

Well, for this blog here, my English teacher asked me to start it so I could share with others the books that I read. After about maybe a year, my friends got me into Star Wars, and I started blogging about that here. That is how I met a lot of you...through Solace's blog, actually. :)  And then came Doctor Who. So yeah, that's how I started blogging...most of this is thanks to my friends (Solace and all of you included).

3.) How do you view Twilight?

I don't like it. No, I've never read it, but I don't like the idea...of vampires, and other things as well. But I don't hate the people who do like it, and I have nothing against the writer, either.

4.) Describe your style of writing.

Umm, I have no idea how to describe m style of writing...actually, to tell you the truth, I haven't done much writing lately...but I mostly write fantasy stories...and I'm currently trying to write a backstory for a minor Star Wars character. (And I have a few other ideas, but I won't tell you yet...)

5.) When do you get a stroke of inspiration the most?

Shower sometimes...also when I'm going to bed...so generally when I can't write the ideas down... :P

6.) What do you do with your stroke of inspiration?

Try to remember it long enough to write it down...

4. Nominations:

The Sith Photagrapher  (You inspire me on your blog, and on your Facebook page :D )

MasterofOblivion (I know you don't blog much, but you are a great friend)

Molly (I love your comments...thanks!)

Aalya Rain (You haven't blogged in a while, but I love reading your posts!)

Shannon Messenger (I don't know if you will do this award thing, but I LOVE your book!)

Amaranthine (love reading your blog!)


And, I know this doesn't really work this way, but I want to give this award to all my friends, even though you don't have blogs...but I give it to you anyway, because you inspire me. I won't list your names here, but I think you all know who you are if you are reading this...

5. Now...the questions:

1.) What is your favourite genre to read? watch? write?

2.) What kind of music do you like to listen to?

3.) What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?

4.) If you could visit anywhere in the universe (including fictional places), at any time, and with any person...where/when/who would it be [with]? And why?

5.) When you are haing a bad day, what do you do to get in a better mood?

I can't wait to see what you all have to say...and if I didn't give you the award, you can comment your answers below. I'd love to hear from all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the award :) Your number three pleased me the best so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I will be posting about this today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answered your questions on my Sassy Sister blog and movie blog; thanks so much!! :-)

    ReplyDelete