Friday, February 10, 2012

Today-The Release of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace in 3-D!!

I'm so excited! The first time I saw Star Wars was. . . are you ready? . . .  November 2011!
*Gasp!*
I know you are thinking How could you live so long without even seeing one Star Wars movie?
Answer: I have no idea, but I am so grateful for my friends who organized the Star Wars Marathon. And got me hooked. But the original thanks goes to my dad, who told me the stories for bedtime when I was little almost every night. I guess it stole a piece of my mind and my heart, I just didn't realize it until now.
Now, I am obssessed with it. Even though I haven't seen #6 yet. And now, with Episode 1 in 3-D? Well, I hope I can see it! I won't be able to see it opening night (today), but there is still hope for another day, right?
   Here is the preview:




Comment with your thoughts here. Speak up now if you love Star Wars!(or if you don't. Either way, I'd like to hear your opinion)

1 comment:

  1. I love Star Wars!!! Cannot wait to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete