Monday, August 6, 2012

I need help again!!

I just recently asked y'all for help on picking a song for auditons (still working on that!) and now I need your help again.
When I started this blog, I named it "need2read" because I love books and I could not live without reading. And then I named myself the same thing! It's been bothering me for a while. I mean, who really has a name like that? So that is where you come in. I need a new name.
I'd prefer something unusual (not anne or liz or something) but not something too wierd, either. I'm thinking something Star Wars-y or fantasy-ish. But not too complicated.

I can't wait to see what you suggest. It's something I've been meaning to do for a while, and it needs to get done. After all, a name says a lot about a person :)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can combine star wars names like Padme Canobe or something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete