Monday, December 17, 2012

Hey, everyone! Miss Dashwood over at Yet Another Period Drama Blog is hosting a givaway for Annabeth's War by Jessica Greyson. I have not yet read the book, but it looks AMAZING! (That is why I am trying to win it...) Short summary: The king is away at war and Annabeth, daughter of a master swordsman, is fighting for the life of her father, Prince Alfred and her country. Will she save them, or will she fall beneath the power of Lord Raburn and his men?
Yet Another Period Drama Blog
So, go check out this book, and maybe entre the giveaway, too...
I can't wait to read it :)

Also, you should go check out our new Facebook page for books and awesome fandoms (click here) (I hope the link works...let me know if it doesn't...)

And more books will be coming soon...along with a review of Unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment