Friday, January 18, 2013

What to expect in the near future...

Okay, so Blogger is being evil right now, and I'm really sorry that I have not been posting. Anytime I try to add a picture, it won't let me do anything else. And when I went to put up pictures of my scarves, it still wouldn't let me, even though I did it a different way. So, you will have to wait. I'm so sorry :'(

But here is a list of post to look forward to:
-My scarves (I'll post pictures and tell you about them)
-Review of Keeper of the Lost Cities
-The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (I saw it a week ago :) )
-Review of Unstoppable
-More books
and more...

And now, before I end this post, I just want to thank you all for following my blog, and commenting on my posts. It really means a lot. Most of you I have never met in real life, but you still read my blog and comment. Thank you so much.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it gets better soon, too. I will try every day I can...if it doesn't let me post pictures, I'll just have to do the books without pictures and then somehow find some other way to post what I want pictures of...

      Delete
  2. OH YOU LIKE THE RANGERS APPRENTICE??
    This blog gets better every post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I love Ranger's Apprentice :)
      Thanks! I'm really glad you like my blog :D

      Delete