Friday, July 1, 2011

A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine


A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine
328 pages
    Elodie is going to Two Castles to become a mansioner-an actress. When she gets there, she finds out that it is no longer free to become an apprentice; and since she has no money, she has no where to go. Then a dragon takes her in to be IT's assistant.
    When the Count Jonty Um, an ogre, goes missing and other things begin to happen in Two castles, it is up to Elodie to find out who is behind these terrible things.

Would you read this book? Why or why not? If you have read it, what did you think of it? Please share you opinion.

2 comments:

  1. This was a fun read, wasn't it? I really liked Meenore. Not my very favorite by Levine (that would probably be The Two Princesses of Bamarre), but a fun romp. I heard that she's writing a sequel with the working title "Beloved Elodie." Looking forward to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book was fun. It was nice to read something light and funny in the middle of all the other books I'm reading. I, too, think that her best book is 'The Two Princesses of Bamarre'. I heard they are making it into a movie. I don't know if that is correct, but if they do, I hope they don't change it like they did to Ella Enchanted. I did see that Levine is working on 'Beloved Elodie,' but I was not sure if it was a sequel.

    ReplyDelete